THE NAC BREW CLUB
DOES NOT TOLERATE THE THEFT OR SALE OF OUR MEMBER’S INFORMATION.
MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED TO ATTEND NAC BREW CLUB MEETINGS, EVENTS (such as Spring BrewFest and field trips), AND PARTICIPATION IN THE FORUMS & DISCUSSIONS ON THIS WEBSITE.
Memberships sales begin the day after the Spring Brew Fest and a limit is set in April before Spring Brew Fest. No memberships will be sold the day of Spring Brew Fest to stay in compliance with TABC laws and regulations.
To become a members of the Nac Brew Club the following conditions apply:
- You must be at least 21 years old. Driver Licenses will be checked at the door of meetings and events.
- You must agree to the regulations set forth by the Nac Brew Club Charter.
- Memberships in the Nac Brew Club are NON-TRANSFERRABLE and NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Individual 1 year Membership ($25, before 1 May, $35 starting 1 May).
- You must sign-up for and pay for each membership separately.
This membership allows an individual to attend and participate in all Nac Brew Club meetings, events, and website (forums, discussions, and club information) for one calendar year and allows the member to vote in the October Officer Elections.