October 12, 2014 at 8:53 pm #1362
Brewers & brewettes, you’re invited to share the Christmas spirits with your fellow Nac Brew Club members @ the 3rd annual beer exchange!
If you’re interested in participating, follow these steps:
1. Find a great beer recipe right now.
2. Brew at least 2.5 gallons of this beer (the plan is to have about 25 bottles to give away)
3. Label your bottles some fun way.
4. Bring bottles to the December meeting (Dec. 14th @ 2:00 @ _____________’s house). Gift a bottle to everyone there & if you’ve been a good boy/girl this year, you’ll receive one in return.
Follow the link below to sign up.October 13, 2014 at 10:14 am #1365
Does anyone know how to embed the google sheet directly into the forum? I can’t get the “LINK” coding to work :/
October 17, 2014 at 10:08 am #1376
- This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by Daniel.
Will folks in the East Texas brewers Guild in Longview be allowed to participate again this year?October 19, 2014 at 6:56 pm #1385
A.b.s.o.lutely! …As long as you bring the best beer or mead we’ve ever swished around in our gobs.
Stay tuned for an address to the Andersons (hosts). I’ll post it when I get it
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.